PHASE 1: UNBOX YOUR DRESS• Be inspired! Browse our Gallery and Collections to see all you can have custom-made.
• Unbox The Dress! It’s ok, it’s time to take your wedding dress out of storage.
• Take our online Quiz! Our fun quiz helps you know how many Fabric Shopping Credits you have to use to select the products to be made from your dress.
• Ready? After you Add to Cart, proceed to Checkout to place your online order.
PHASE 2: DESIGN & TRANSFORM• Send your wedding dress to the Graceful Design Studio.
• Connect with your Design Consultant who will call you to review your order details..
• Relax Your dress is in the talented hands of our experts Graceful Sewers™!
PHASE 3: ENJOY YOUR HEIRLOOMS!• Receive your tracking information to know when your heirloom products ship to you.
• Extra Fabric? Our team carefully saves all your unused fabric. You may make more heirlooms right away, or professional store it with our team for a future event. Extra fabric can be returned to you for S&H ($20 charge) or can be donated. Please note extra fabric cannot be returned at the same time as your finished heirlooms.
• Celebrate Share your wedding dress redesign story with us on social media to inspire others..
The Dress Transformation process takes 8-10 weeks from the time that your dress arrives at our Graceful Design Studio! -Planning for an important event? We recommend ordering 3 months before the big day!
Let the Fun Begin!
Our team is honored to help you redesign your dress into heirloom gifts for your family. When you're ready, take our quiz to learn how many fabric credits you have available from your one-of-a-kind wedding dress!